Choose from one of our most popular packages or contact us to get a custom package just for you.
Our Most Popular Packages
The above sample rates are per person based on quad occupancy in low season. Rates are generally higher in the months of Rajab, Sha’ban and Ramadhan. All rates and hotels are subject to request and confirmation.
Call us for more details.
Please note the following rules that are currently in place for performing Umrah:
1. If you want to enter the Haram, you need to have an Android mobile with the Tawakkal App installed. To enter Masjid-e-Nabawi you must have the Atmar App installed.
2. You must register your attendance on these Apps to receive a message allowing you to enter the mosque.
3. You can only enter the Haram at the given time. You will then have only three hours to remain inside the Haram.
4. You have to complete the Tawaf, Sa’ee and Umrah within those three hours.
5. In order to pray in the Haram, you have to register through the App separately.
6. You must be able to provide printed proof you have taken the Coronavirus vaccine by reputable governmental institutions/medical centers recognized by the Government of Saudi Arabia.
7. Mutamers displaying signs of illness will not be allowed to enter the Haram.
8. Earlier for Umrah it was necessary for women to be with a Mahram, however now a single woman can also perform Umrah.
9. Mutamers aged 60 years or above will not be allowed to enter the Haram or perform Umrah.
10. You cannot enter the Haram before the time given to you to enter.
11. If you leave the Haram within your allotted time for any reason (including to use the washroom), you will not be allowed to enter the Haram again.
12. Most of the hotels are currently closed due to the Pandemic which may result in having to commute longer distances for food and refreshments.
13. The coolers that used to be placed in the Haram for drinking water have now been removed.
14. After performing Tawaf, you are not allowed to recite the two rak’ats Salat in Mataf.
15. Hatim, Hajr al Aswad and Makaam-e-Ibrahim are closed. No one is allowed to go near there.
16. The courtyard outside the Haram is a place where you can sit for a long time and perform the Nawafil prayers.
Looking for something different?
If you prefer a fully customized quote, simply submit your details and our specialists will contact you within one business day with a full quote.