Forms & Resources
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us for clarification.
Each applicant will require the following documents
Adults & Children
- ORIGINAL Machine Readable Passport (signed on signature strip)
Valid for at least 6 months from the date of return, with at least two blank pages.
- COPY of the front and back of your PR card (if applicable)
Copies of PR Cards need to be notarized, and then authenticated as a true copy by the Office of Global Affairs, Ottawa.*
- ORIGINAL Umrah Visa Application form
Filled out in BLOCK letters in black ink. Parents can sign on behalf of minors.
- 2 ORIGINAL Standard passport sized colour photographs
On a white background taken within the last 6 months (date stamped on the back). Ladies are requested to be in Hijab.
- COPY of your airline ticket.
- COPY of your MENINGITIS VACCINATION certificate.
(Meningitis certificates are generally valid for 3 years).
- ORIGINAL Signed Contract of Liability Form
Filled in BLOCK LETTERS in black ink by the Mahram.
Additional Documents that may be required
- COPY of your hotel confirmation at Ministry of Hajj approved hotels
If taking VISA ONLY.
- COPY of English or Arabic Marriage Certificate for ladies travelling with their husbands.
For lady pilgrims aged under 45 years, this copy will require notarization, and then authentication as a true copy by the Office of Global Affairs, Ottawa.*
- COPY of LONG BIRTH CERTIFICATES showing both Mother’s and Father’s names for each child travelling.
This copy will require notarization, and then authentication as a true copy by the Office of Global Affairs, Ottawa.*
- COPY of School Vaccination History for each child travelling.
- ORIGINAL Signed Conversion Letter/Certificate from your local mosque for Muslim reverts with non-Muslim names.
- ORIGINAL Signed Mahram Permission Letter for ladies travelling with Mahram’s other than their immediate Mahram (signed by their immediate Mahram).
*You can arrange this yourself or we can offer notarization and authentication services for an additional $50 per document.